The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.4.2 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this new release, IFoerster Development has become the first company worldwide to offer a Delphi Firemonkey component to use CD/DVD/BD authoring and recording on Windows and Mac.
Changes in 6.4.2
- Fixes the issue when a file or directory with hidden attribute-set is written on the disc with UDF file system as a normal file without attribute.
- Does not eject discs before the burn verification has been processed.
- Adds ability to NSIS installer to insert FoxSDK binary directories to system PATH variable.
- Adds the ability to change the ImplementationID in UDF file system. For that purpose new API functions GetUDFOptionsEx() and SetUDFOptionsEx() are introduced. They set the ImplementationID, and also allow to selectively receive other options of the UDF file system.
- Fixes the issue in Delphi component when any of the previous session can’t be imported for any project type other than ptData.
- Updates Delphi component to work with FireMonkey and Mac OS X.
- Adds Delphi FireMonkey Data Sample application.
- Adds support for native x64 compilation to Delphi component and samples.
- Fixes the bug in Delphi component where the ISO level is one-based in FoxSDK, but set as zero-based by Delphi component.
- Adds support for Win64 and Mac OS X platforms during design-time in Delphi XE2.
- Returns an error if Prepare() is called for empty project.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.