With the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3 you can now download some additional packages for Debian…
The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.4.5 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this new release, IFoerster Development has improved the Delphi Firemonkey component, an extension for Delphi developers to use CD/DVD/BD authoring and recording on Windows and Mac.
Changes in 6.4.5
- Added support for opening ISO images with non-standard sector size.
- Added the ability to COM wrapper to lock/unlock medium in the drive.
- Fixed the bug in when a language file couldn’t be loaded, if file name with full path was passed to SetLanguage().
- Fixed access violation errors that might occur during loading of a language file.
- Fixed the bug in Delphi component when TFoxBurnerSDK.DataProjectSize property always returned zero on Mac OS X.
- Fixed the issue when a program using FoxSDK hung during erase of a disc in USB drive, after the drive has been unexpectedly disconnected.
- Fixed the bug when CreateDirEvent callback was never called for any of the project types.
- Call all event handlers of Delphi TFoxBurnerSDK component in the context of main thread to prevent multi-threading conflicts.
- Fixed the bug when during checking the compatibility of current project with imported file system on multi-session disc, the check was always performed against last recorded session, instead of session being imported.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.