With the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3 you can now download some additional packages for Debian…
The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.4.8 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this new release, the Delphi Firemonkey component was updated for better usage and the missing file issue with the C++ samples was fixed.
Changes in 6.4.8:
- Fix the crash that occurred before disc verification in standard burn dialog.
- Changed encoding of language.ini file from ANSI to UTF-8.
- Made MFC multiple device selection dialog translatable.
- Made MFC and FOXLib InternetDB dialogs translatable.
- Fixed issues with CD-Text writing in Delphi component and VCL AudioSample.
- Allow BS_IMG_BIN image type in GetPossibleImageFormats() only for CD media.
- Fixed issues with C++ samples.
Changes in 6.4.7 (internal release):
- Install sample applications on Mac OS X to /Users/Shared/FoxSDK/Samples.
- Include language.ini into setup packages for all supported platforms.
- Change the FoxSDK library loading code in TFoxBurnerSDK Delphi component to let the Mac OS X dynamic linker to find the library, if it is stored locally with the application.
- Fixed issues with slow burns and verification in TFoxBurnerSDK Delphi component, when used by a FireMonkey application.
- Fixed language file loading problems in Delphi TFoxBurnerSDK component.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.