The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.5.1 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this new release, the Delphi Firemonkey component was updated for Embarcadero Raid Studio XE3 and Firemonkey 2.
Changes in 6.5.1:
- Fixed bug (6.5.0) when after call to EnableImageDevice() or RescanDevices() the list of available drives contains duplicate items.
- Disabled burn simulation that was enabled by default in VBDataSample.
- Fixed issue when AudioDecodeDoneEvent callback is called twice for the same file.
- Build FOXToolkit as static library on Windows because of some problems, which arise when it is used as DLL.
- To avoid multi-threading conflicts in applications using FoxSDK COM component, all events are now sent in the context of the main thread.
- FoxBurnerSDK Installer for Windows is now signed to avoid conflicts with security software products.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.