The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.6.0 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this new release, the Delphi Firemonkey component was updated for Embarcadero Raid Studio XE3 and Firemonkey 2.
Changes in 6.6.0:
- Added support for reading discs and images in MRW format on drives that don’t support Mt.Rainier feature.
- Added support for importing UDF embedded files.
- Added support for importing multi-extent files.
- Lock device for exclusive access during a burning process while using SPTI.
- Fixed the BD-R discs burning errors that can occur on some Pioneer drives (e.g. Pioneer BDR-206M).
- Fixed the issue that may cause a crash in the version of the SDK that uses FOXToolkit UI.
- Fixed wrong format specifier in German and Spanish language strings with ID_0502.
- Fixed the issue in image creator that could cause broken images to be produced.
- Fixed the issue in ImageEditMFC sample application that caused CUE/BIN images to be produced instead of ISO images.
- Fixed the issue in both FOXLib and MFC DataSample applications that have been causing a CUE/BIN image to be burned as an ISO image and making the resulting disc unreadable.
- Fixed the “A general error occured” error that could occur during preparation of a Blu-Ray disc image, if the latter includes extra files in the root directory.
- Fixed the issue when FoxSDK doesn’t detect any CD/DVD/BD devices on Mac OS X in 64-bit mode.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.