With the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3 you can now download some additional packages for Debian…
The IFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 6.8.1 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
With this brand new release we updated the new FoxBurner SDK sorting feature. This allows you to place your files in your own order on the disc. Please read the FoxBurner SDK Guide about the new sorting feature.
Changes in 6.8.1:
- Optimized file extration function.
- Updated sorting feature in dotNet.
- Fixed sorting feature to Blu-ray project type.
- Updated help files for VCL, COM Dll and dotNet.
- Added GetFileAllocationTable() that allows to get the allocation table for any file in file system.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.