With the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3 you can now download some additional packages for Debian…
The iFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 7.0.2 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects.
Changes in 7.0.2:
- Fixed unsecure buffer handling in some functions.
- Added DirExists method to check if a directory exists in a project.
- Delphi: Added ForceDirctoryEx to VLC component
- Delphi: Fixed some function calls
- Removed 2005, 2008 and 2012 dotNet components. 2010 and 2015 with client profile are available now.
- FoxSDK Cloud now support clustering.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.