The iFoerster Development team has refined once again the FoxBurner SDK, and version 22.214.171.124 provides the necessary platform to burn, edit, author and copy all of your favorite projects. The decided to put this milestone to the public after 10 internal releases for our subscription and enterprise customers.
Changes in 8.1.3:
- Fixed virtual Memory allocation.
- Updated QT lib structure.
- Better Google and AWS Cloud integration
- Delphi: Fixed some buffer overflow problems while authoring BD-XL
- Backup Driver: Added Veritas & Barracuda support
- Added Visual Studio 2017 with dotNet 4.7 dependency.
- Preparation for HFS+.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.