A regular FoxBurner SDK update is available.
Today we have released the new FoxBurner SDK 188.8.131.52 For subscription customers a complete free update.
Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Compiled with latest C++ Standards & Toolkits for faster and more secure functionality. *
- Added BassLib for audio decoding. **
- Added BassLib plugin support.
- Added AudioFileSize method to get decoded file size on disc.
- Added Imagesize method for Audio and Mixed Mode projects.
- Fixed RockRidge error with MixedMode project.
- Optimized BD-RE erase function.
- Added Sector verify to CreateImage & CopyDisk Interface.
- Added Events for Sector verify available.
- Added Verify Buffer size to CreateImage & CopyDisk structure.
- Added BD-ROM support to CopyDisk Interface (Suiteable for Virtual Drives).
- Updated dotNet & Delphi componet.
* Old Toolkit Version keeped in 2010 folder.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.