A regular FoxBurner SDK update is available.
Today we have released the new FoxBurner SDK 184.108.40.206 For subscription customers a complete free update.
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- CopyDisk now works with common burn options, like AutoErase.
- CopyDisk now works with BD-RE formating
- CopyDisk now works cross media*
- Fixed threading problem with dotNet component while audio grabbing.
- Re-Added FoxEncodeLib to Win32 installer.
- Updated UtilitiesSample.
CD -> DVD
CD -> BD
DVD -> BD
BD -> DVD
DVD-RDL and DVD+RDL not supported for cross media copy
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.