Today we released our new FoxSDK 9.6.4. New inside this version: The FoxSDK Decrypt and…
A regular FoxBurner SDK update is available.
Today we have released the new FoxBurner SDK 220.127.116.11 For subscription customers a complete free update.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed CreateImage function in Delphi VCL component.
- Extended Delphi Utilities sample. Added CreateImage and CopyDisk tab.
- New Delphi help published online.
- Added “Keep image file” to CreateImage function while verify created image file.
- Optimized last Sector verify.
- Extended macOS and Linux samples.
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info fo Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
- Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
- Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
- Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/