Yes, FoxSDK is now available for free, for free projects. If your project: - It…
A major FoxBurner SDK update is available.
Today we have released the new FoxBurner SDK 9.0.1. You have to update your subscription before using this major update.
Changes in 9.0.1:
- Long file path for Windows (0x8000)
- Delphi VLC fix
- Better thread termination for Node.js
- Updated code for new compiler Flag “MOBILE” in Android.
- Andorid API for Android Studio and QT for Android.
- Sample for Android Studio and QT for Android
- JNI (Java Native Interface) Sample for Android Studio
- macOS dynamic library without XQuartz.
- Dynamic library without any UI related depencies.
- ‘armeabi-v7a‘, ‘arm64-v8a‘, ‘x86‘, ‘x86_64‘
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info fo Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
- Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
- Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
- Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/