With the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3 you can now download some additional packages for Debian…
Today we have released the new FoxBurner SDK 9.1.3.
Changes in 9.1.3:
- Added bass library for grab and encode audio
- Added options for new encoders (Quality)
- Added bass mixer to burn AudioCD from mono or multichanel files
- Fixed SetLanguage function
- Fixed Fox-Toolkit samples
- Fixed crash in dotNet Assembly while grab audio
- Added new Api functions to add and work with burn and read devices by index not by drive letter
- Added WindowsXP binaries (XP2008)
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info for dotNet users:
Please update your references inside the C# samples.
Important Info for Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
- Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
- Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
- Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/