Looking back on the year 2021, we would like to express our thanks to all…
Today we have released the newest FoxBurner SDK.
– New Fox Toolkit 1.7.76 Version to support Visual Studio 2019 Build.
– New stripped light library, without Fox-Toolkit and X11 depencies. Only for registered users.
– Source code for dotNet Wrapper- Only for registered users.
– Added JNI Wrapper (AMD 64bit compiled) to installation
– Renamed Sample structure for better support of newest CMAKE
– Fix in ISO9660 and Joliet Naming (Extension cutting)
– Fix in Very long Names in ISO9660, Joliet, RockRidge and UDF.
– Fixed unsecure Buffer copy methods.
– Better support of external SATA expansion cards.
– Allow to use long Drive names (>9) on Linux.
– ISO 9660 Allow small letters.
– FoxBurnerCOM sample
– Delphi Wrapper
– DotNet 2012 binarys
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info for dotNet users:
Please update your references inside the C# samples.
Important Info for Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
- Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
- Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
- Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/