Today we released our new FoxSDK 9.6.4. New inside this version: The FoxSDK Decrypt and…
Today we released our new FoxSDK 9.5.2. New inside this version:
- Added ImportFileEx to read and decrypt files from encrypted disc.
- Fixed Ubuntu 20.04 libc issue
- Fixed UDFOptionsEx issue
- Fixed UDF settings selectionin FoxSDK predefined burnwindow.
With this version we have started to move the decryption capabilities into the SDK API. The new Funktion inside the API is:
int32 BS_CALL ImportFileEx
(HSESSION hSession, const TCHAR* lpszSourcePath, const TCHAR *lpszDestFolderPath, const TCHAR* pchPassword, int32 nDestOps);
- HSESSION hSession
Handle to the session.
- const TCHAR* lpszSourcePath
Filepath on the disc
- const TCHAR *lpszDestFolderPath
Filepath to save the file to.
- const TCHAR* pchPassword
Represents the password you set while burning a encrypted disc.
- Int32 nDestOps
represents the type of operation:
- BS_IMPOPTS_COMMON (0) //Default file/folder
- BS_IMPOPTS_DECRYPT (1) /Encrypted file.
- BS_IMPOPTS_UNCOMPRESS (2) /Currently not supported
This function is build in into the ImageEditSample:
We wish you lots of fun and success with the new FoxSDK 9.5.1
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info for dotNet users:
Please update your references inside the C# samples.
Important Info for Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
- Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
- Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
- Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/