Today we released our new FoxSDK 9.6.4. New inside this version: The FoxSDK Decrypt and…
Today we released our new FoxSDK 9.6.2. New inside this version:
- Fixed device name issue
- Fixed device accees in .Net
- Fixed Memory leaks with Andorid
- Updated USBToSCSI with Android
- Fixed multidevice burning on Linux (more than 10 devices)
- Renamed FoxSDKCore to better identify for linking
- Updated CPP Samples
- Updated .NET Samples
- Optmized FoxSDK header files
- Updated JNI Wrapper
- New QT Console sample and workspace for samples.
- Removed COM from FoxSDK
- Removed VB6 Samples from FoxSDK
- Removed VBNet Samples from FoxSDK
- Updated installer Scripts
We wish you lots of fun and success with the new FoxSDK 9.6.2
To download the latest FoxBurner SDK, please go to our download page.
Important Info for dotNet users:
Please update your references inside the C# samples.
Important Info for Delphi users:
Because VCL is a installed and referenced component, you strongly have to change the paths in Delphi. Else the SDK cannot load the DLL file.
Make sure that VCL component is uninstalled with Delphi
Install VCL component from new installed FoxBurner SDK
Update your paths in Delphi to the VCL component files.
Library Path: <install>/Delphi/Win32/Release
Search Path/Browsing Path: <install>/Delphi/.2 released